trans.au is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand that you care about how your personal information is used, and we want to be transparent about our data collection and usage practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you visit our website, or contact us. This information may include:
- Your name, email address, and other contact information
- Your IP address and browser type
- The pages you visit on our website
- Any other information you provide to us
When an organisation is submitted, the information that we collect may include:
- The business/organisation name
- The business/organisation address (can be limited to just a state, or “Australia” for national resources)
- The website of the business/organisation
- Other contact details including a single phone number and email address
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with our services, to improve our website and services, and to communicate with you. We may also use your information for our mailing list for news and advocacy posts only, but you can opt out of these communications at any time.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your information with any third parties without your consent. We may share your information with third parties who help us to provide our services, such as web hosting providers and email marketing providers. We will only share your information with these third parties as needed to provide you with our services, and we will require them to keep your information confidential.
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and password protection.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your information at any time. You can also opt out of marketing communications. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to This Policy